Sunday, July 24, 2022

Italian Team-Simone's experience 2

 

Simone’s second expeience

Hi, these days I started using the bicycle to move instead of using the car. Many times I asked my parents to accompany me to nearby places by car, but after I realized that by doing so I would only damage the environment, I started using my bike to move from one place to another. Moving around by bike, you avoid the use of cars, motorcycles, buses, reducing polluting gas emissions. In addition, traffic is streamlined and there are shorter journeys. There are also electric bicycles or even called pedal assisted bikes with which you can move without making a lot of physical effort. Using the bicycle means moving without polluting, respecting the environment. The bicycle provides us with a means to explore the world, without emitting pollutants into the atmosphere. For those who live in urban centers, the bicycle is perfect for moving from one part of the city to another, without risking ending up in traffic. Not only does the bike not emit C02, but it is also a silent vehicle, helping to reduce noise pollution. The bicycle is also good economically: as well as being a very  economical vehicle, it does not need much money for maintenance.






No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...