Sunday, July 24, 2022

Italian Team-Brunella's experience

 

Brunella’s experience

Hi everyone! Today for the zero waste challenge I propose local markets. I decided to buy food in local markets, as they are good for the environment and local economy. Farmer’s markets are fantastic places for sustainable shopping. Going there I help local families and tackle the environmental costs of food production because the food is locally grown, it is fresh and seasonal. All the products of the local markets are fresh and locally grown, reducing the need for plastic packaging and C02 emissions involved in transportation. Local food also means fresher food. The taste has no equals, moreover local products don’t have to travel half way across the world to reach your plate. Also, for the environment, it’s important to eat seasonal products as much as possible.






No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...