Sunday, July 24, 2022

Italian Team-Simone's experience

 

Simone’s experience

Hi, these days I have decided to start using a steel bottle instead of wasting a lot of plastic water bottles. A few days ago together with my friends we went on a hike near a river and I was very sorry that it was full of plastic bottles. Then after this experience I bought steel bottles to avoid polluting the environment. Steel thermal water bottles are among the most important eco-sustainable products currently. A thermal steel bottle can really make a difference: the more they increase, the smaller the quantities of plastic bottles and bottles that are so harmful to the Earth, especially to the seas. Steel is 100% recyclable. The main reason so many people buy water bottles is definitely the Environmental Issue. Water bottles contribute to the reduction of pollution caused by plastic bottles: 80% of the waste in the sea consists of plastic, of which 49% of disposable plastic, just the type of the bottles! Stop using plastic items is the only way to reduce pollution and in this way water bottles can really make a difference!







No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...