Sunday, July 24, 2022

Italian Team-Emanuele’s experience.

 

Emanuele’s experience

 Hi everyone! My name is Emanuele and today I want to talk about my experience in the ecology field, a world that especially now involves us all.  As human beings, we live inside an ecosystem which is ruled by nature’s laws and we’re all responsible of what happens to our planet everyday.  Sometimes we forget that our gestures can really make a change and that’s why we should be aware of the environment and its needs.  We’re all in a world full of resources so that’s probably why we take for granted what our Earth provides for us. This week I have had the opportunity to spend some time with a group of friends from different countries and I have seen how they acted to contrast the various environmental problems. When we go to the beach, we always take time to take away some rubbish. When we  throw away stuff we always make sure to separate the paper from the plastic, the glass from the organic and etc. We have also learned to prioritise the technology over paper to reduce the waste and to preserve the trees that are important for the air we breathe and the temperature. In my opinion those small actions can make a big change if we all put effort into it.





No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...