Tuesday, July 26, 2022

 

Julcsi (Hungary)

Hi everyone,

Today this is how I did the zero waste challenge:

I wanted to draw on 100 % recycled paper, so I went to the shop by
bicycle and I bought some paper. It was the same as the normal one and I
did NOT hurt the environment in fact I reused it. I also painted old
clothespins my mother used to hang out wet clothes, and they became happy clips with different colours that I can use to fix memos at my desk.

The next day I reused an old bed sheet to make a dress for a doll as a
present for my cousin. It felt really good because if I don’t use it,
it would have gone to the trash! You should try this zero waste
challenge too.

Julcsi




No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...