Monday, August 8, 2022

4th August Emanuele – Italian Team

 

4th August

Emanuele – Italian Team

 

Hi there! These days I am on holiday with my family in Courmayeur, Valle d’Aosta, surrounded by an amazing natural landscape: lakes, trees, mountains, valleys. To move around and reach far places we thought about an eco-friendly solution, so we decided to rent an electric car in order not to pollute with fuel, petrol or diesel. Using electric vehicles implies lots of benefits: cleaner environment, lower running costs, renewable electricity tariffs, free parking, reduced noise pollution. It was a totally positive experience. I strongly recommend the use of electric cars.








No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...