Monday, August 22, 2022

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

 Monday 

Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without an engine. 
As always I am cycling to work instead of taking the bus.

Tuesday 
Today I went to my job. In the afternoon I harvested elderflowers to make syrup because I want to make use of the wild growing plants

Wednesday 
Today I cycled to my summer job again, and cycled home and ate vegetarian dinner. And in the evening I cycled to my kayak training. 

Thursday 
Today I (yeah you guessed right) cycled to my summer job, cycled home and ate a vegetarian dinner. And then I picked red currants to make a delicious crumble pie.

Friday 
Today I cycled to my summer job, cycled home and made a pie from the red currants and drank my sirup with my family.

No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...