Saturday, August 6, 2022

1st August Michelle – Italian team

 1st August

Michelle – Italian team


Hello everyone! Today, I'd like to share with you something me and my mother do on regular basis to

safeguard the environment.

When we go grocery shopping, we don't use plastic bags to transport our food from the store to our house.

It may look like an insignificant thing to do, but those apparently harmless bags are lethal weapons for

marine creatures that might mistake them for food or get stuck in the plastic while swimming peacefully.

This is why we, instead, use cloth bags! We bring them to the store, buy the food and then take them home

without throwing them out. Sadly, reusing plastic bags is really hard since they tend to break easily. We

suggest you try our method, too!





No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...