Monday, June 27, 2022

my diary about zero waste

Laura (Hungary)

Hello everyone,

On every second Wednesdays we take out the selected recyclable trash for the trash delivering. Because of that, we collect the rubbish separately.
In the past, we drank a lot of mineral water, because, the tap water was very bad. A plenty of bottles accumulated, but the recycling waste collector just came twice a year.
Now we use water filter jug, this is more environmentally conscious and wallet friendly.
We can protect the environment with clothes, too! It could be bio-cotton or whatever, I was just thinking about donating outgrown or bored clothes, not throwing them away! The situation with the toys is the as same as with the dresses. If there are many children in the family, then give them the bored or not used toys. But in my family, there aren't a lot of kids, so we donate the toys, too. Because, I think any child will be happy to get toys.



No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...