Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Laura's experience ...


Laura (Hungary)

Hello everyone,

Few months ago, I went to a fast food restaurant, and I was surprised.
Most of the boxes, and bottles are made of paper.
The spoon made of wood. This is a so cheerful thing, when a multi company stands out for good things. Like environment protection.
But I think they could have done this earlier...
I never understood why is it good, when people cut down the trees for making paper.
Why it is better than the plastic?
Why don't the humans find a new, environment friendly material, instead of plastic and paper?
I know this is very costly, and it needs a lot of time, but isn't it better than harmful operations?
What do you think?





No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...