Monday, July 18, 2022

Swedish Team-Sophia's post

 I try to reduce my ecological footprint by buying clothes secondhand (preowned), it is a lot cheaper than buying new clothes. It is also a lot of fun!


If you have clean tap water, like I have here in Sweden, I recommend to have a reusable water-bottle filled with tap water to bring with you when you’re thirsty, instead of buying a bottled water.

If you have the possibility to grow your own organic vegetables/fruits/herbs I really recommend it, In the long term it is cheaper than stuff you buy in the store. It’s good for the local bees and insects, especially if you keep a messy corner in your garden where they can be left alone.


/ Sophia 


No comments:

Frej, Swedish Team. My Week.

  Monday  Today a new group of kids started their summer camp where I am working as a leader. I will teach them how to sail a boat without a...